The VSC Student Code of Conduct is based on a number of principles:
- Students have the right to learn, work and play in a safe, harassment-free and clean environment where they can fully develop their potential
- Teachers have a right to teach in an orderly and co-operative environment where students can strive for excellence and take maximum advantage of educational opportunities
- Students are expected to show consideration and respect for all members of the College community and their property
- Students are expected to exercise self-discipline and to take responsibility for their own behaviour
- Students have the right to participate in College decision-making processes and to demonstrate leadership.
Where these principles are breached appropriate consequences are implemented in accordance with the College, "Rights and Responsibilities" / "Rules and Consequences" framework.