The Victorian Government has approved an upgrade to implement our master plan. Our outstanding facilities include:
- Comfortable carpeted classrooms
- Well equipped specialist teaching rooms
- Extensive Computer resources
- The Library holds over 40,000 items including fiction, non-fiction, graphic novels, picture books, magazine, newspaper, audio and eBooks. We also hold equipment such as still and video cameras, mp3 players, scanners, CD players and iPod docks etc. Teacher librarians are on hand 8:30am-4:00pm to assist students with researching, planning, referencing, bibliographies or areas where students may need assistance. The library also hosts a community digital citizenship website called "Get eSmart".
- Indoor sporting facilities and modern gymnasium
- Outdoor sporting facilities including Ovals, Tennis Courts and Multi-purpose Courts
- Drama & Music Centers
- Student Lockers & secured Bicycle Compound
- Video Commander system to classrooms
- Recreational areas with barbecues
On 4 April 2014, Premier The Hon. Dr Denis Napthine MP together with the Member for Forest Hill, Mr Neil Angus, visited Vermont Secondary College to announce funding of $2.7 million to build the college's new Maths & Science wing - see Media Releases "Better facilities for students in Seaford, Cranbourne West and Forest Hill" and from Neil Angus MP, State Member for Forest Hill.