(refer to the school website www. under curriculum for subjects offered):




Please refer to the Find My School website for the designated neighbourhood Zone map

The status of ‘permanent residence’ must be proven to the College’s satisfaction, so evidence will be required to authenticate residence, particularly with regard to leased properties. As a result 100 points of identification must be provided from the list below.


Any of the following documents


One of the following:


Council rates notice OR


Lease agreement through a registered real estate agent or rental board bond receipt OR


Exchanged contract of sale

40 points


Any of the following:


Centrelink payment statement showing home address


Electoral roll statement

20 points each


Any of the following documents:


Electricity or gas bill showing the service address*


Water bill showing the service address*


Telephone or internet bill showing the service address*


Driver’s licence or government issued ID showing current home address*


Home building or home contents insurance showing the service address


Motor vehicle registration or compulsory third party insurance policy showing home address

15 points each



* Up to 3 months old


Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 8 files.
• Most recent school semester report • Most recent NAPLAN results • Birth certificate | Please note: if the student was not born in Australia the following must be attached: Proof of Australian citizenship | or | Visa • If the student is not living with a parent please attach Proof of legal guardianship (eg. Australian Family Court guardianship document). **Note: Max file size 4mb. Allowed file type pdf, docx, jpg**
Please note: Any false or misleading information given to the college will result in your enquiry not being considered, or the offer of enrolment withdrawn.
The enrolment process once ALL documentation has been received by Vermont Secondary College:
• Vermont Secondary College will contact the applicant’s current/previous school.
• A meeting may be scheduled with the Assistant Principal to discuss the enrolment enquiry. The Registrar will contact you with details. The student applying and parent(s)/guardian(s) are to attend.
• Vermont Secondary College will make contact regarding outcome of application.

If successful in gaining a place:
• An enrolment interview will be scheduled with a Student Manager. The enrolling student and parent(s)/guardian(s) are to attend.
• Additional enrolment forms to be returned to Vermont SC before the student can commence at the college.

* A parent/guardian is defined as one who has been legally appointed to take responsibility for the student making the application for enrolment.